PDA

View Full Version : Enfamil $5.00 off any size Enfamil Premium printable coupon!

aliciamt7
09-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I don't really ever see these printables! Gonna use this this week at Target since they have this on sale too for $22.49 for the large can with 20% more free (28.1 oz)!

http://www.enfamil.com/app/iwp/enfamil/certificate.do?id=/Consumer_Home2/Enf_Tools_Resources/Enf_Programs_Offers/PremiumCoupon

htt727
09-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Has anyone try to use this coupon for the Ready to Feed formula? I have use their checks that says to be use for Next Step powder can on Lipil Ready to Feed just fine. I have never tried to use any of their printed coupon before.

Thanks.

liz
09-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks OP! I rarely see printable coupons for Enfamil as well, so I was so excited to see this link. Is it just me, but after your 1st baby, Enfamil doesn't seem as enthusiastic about sending you those great (and elusive) 10$ checks/coupons. I remember getting some 5$ coupons, but mostly just 1$ coupons sent to me after my second baby. Anyhoo, this really helps, as we are stocking up for baby #3!! Thanks again!:love5:

vball4all
09-10-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm going to try it on Next Step powder. Seems like I used a mfg Premium Lipil coupon on Next Step just recently and it worked. Oh well, if it doesn't work...it doesn't work...but ya gotta try!