PDA

View Full Version : Privo sizing Question

Melaine
09-09-2009, 08:27 PM
I have seen a couple reviews on Amazon saying that they run big, but is this always the case? The prices on Amazon seem great right now and I would love to try a pair or two for the first time. I usually wear 8.5 but have worn 8s....is it too risky to order a brand for the first time without trying....Thank you!

WatchingThemGrow
09-09-2009, 08:51 PM
I'd make sure there were free returns. They didn't fit me well - too narrow across the widest part of my foot. I think they ran short too. Do you have a local store where you could try them on first?

newg
09-09-2009, 08:58 PM
I run true to size in them and love love love them, but I also have more of a narrow foot.............they carry them at all major dept. stores.....macys, dillards, and of course any Clarks stores............TJ Maxx has them sometimes too.......

ThreeofUs
09-10-2009, 11:37 AM
I'd try a pair on first, as newg says. I've found the fit of Privos varies, and that some of them leave dye on my feet. I don't wear mine any more, just because of "black/blue/red" foot syndrome....

JTsMom
09-10-2009, 03:05 PM
I found them to be pretty true to size also.

cookiemonster80
09-16-2009, 12:35 PM
I've found privo's pretty true to size. I bought my first pair from zappos and they were excellent, I then bought another different style pair that was really uncomfortable and too tight on the widest part of my foot.

I highly recommend them, just make sure you get a style that fits your foot.

AnnieW625
09-16-2009, 08:50 PM
I think they run a little big, actually the two pairs of Clarks shoes I have had including the Privos run big. I think the Privos I have a 9.5 and I have a wide foot so in most shoes I usually need to size up and in the Clarks I had I had a 9 and they fit fine.

Mine are similar to these and I got them at Nordstrom Rack:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/57128026/c/84.html

jerigirl
09-16-2009, 08:53 PM
I have the Privo Floats in a 7.5. I usually wear an 8 or 8.5. Definitely try some on or order from where you can easily return/exchange.

Melaine
09-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks everyone! I planned to try them on at a store before buying at Amazon, but I found them so cheap on Shoetrader that I bought a couple different sizes. I will just ebay them if they don't work out! That is assuming that they actually ship....since it is a going out of business sale it might not actually ship.