PDA

View Full Version : Ebates? How long for certain store credits?

sewarsh
09-10-2009, 08:02 AM
i just joined Ebates recently and was credited almost immediately for my Old Navy purchase. I still haven't recieved credits for my Lands End or LLBean purchases. On the website it says that sometimes you don't get credited until after the return period? seems like that would be a long time...

just curious how long Lands End & LLBean take to credit to Ebates and if any of you has ever had any issues getting credited appropriately?

Thanks!

ett
09-10-2009, 08:40 AM
I have never gotten LL Bean credits automatically. I have to email them about it after 30 days.

sansdieu
09-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Never got credit for either LLBean or Land's End. I wonder if it's because I used coupons?

sansdieu
09-12-2009, 07:21 PM
update: just got ebates credit for my two recent orders at Land's End. Yesterday, I got credit for 9/9 order, and today for 8/28 (makes no sense, I know).

Had several LLBean orders this summer; nothing for those.

jerigirl
09-12-2009, 09:25 PM
I almost always have some sort of code (FS or otherwise) and use ebates and have never not gotten a credit. If it has been a while since the transaction, email CS and ask them to look into it. Some stores are slower than others.

sansdieu
09-12-2009, 09:39 PM
I tried it once, it was very labor-intensive (required lots of documentation), and in the end, they said my order wasn't eligible because I had used coupons (it was Staples, I think.)

ett
09-12-2009, 09:54 PM
I almost always have some sort of code (FS or otherwise) and use ebates and have never not gotten a credit. If it has been a while since the transaction, email CS and ask them to look into it. Some stores are slower than others.

I used to get cashback even if I used coupon codes but recently I haven't. The last 2 times (shoebuy and borders) I emailed them with the long documentation and they rejected it both times saying I had used a coupon code. All the sites seem to be getting really strict with the coupon code policy. It's been happening at Fatwallet too. That's great that you're still getting all of your cashback.