PDA

View Full Version : Jujube Be Right Back

Krisrich
09-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Can this be used as a messenger bag, or just as a backpack? I think the packabe has the messenger bag option... But, I'm looking for something big and well-organized for when DD2 arrives. I already overpack with just one DD!

Nooknookmom
09-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Can this be used as a messenger bag, or just as a backpack? I think the packabe has the messenger bag option... But, I'm looking for something big and well-organized for when DD2 arrives. I already overpack with just one DD!

Have you tried on the Jujube? If you overpack already, that thing will get HEAVY! I got a Skip-hop Duo-glam just b/c it was sooo lightweight and I am a pack-rat.

Have you looked at LeSportsac's? Some of the new styles make awesome diaper bags and they are very light!

inmypjs
09-12-2009, 11:41 PM
I believe it is just a backpack. The previous poster is correct - JJBs get quite heavy when packed. They have many great features, but you should be aware of that before buying. You might head over to The Pink Room - the forum at www.ju-ju-be.com. There are tons of photos and reviews there!

spelunk
09-14-2009, 09:29 PM
The Packabe has straps that can be used in backpack mode and messenger mode. When in backpack mode, the straps aren't padded so they aren't the most comfortable for long periods of time. There is one main pocket with several smaller ones so most people suggest using smaller bags inside to help with organization to help decrease the 'black hole' effect.

The Be Right Back has very comfy, padded straps but the straps are backpack straps and can't be changed to be used 'messenger style'. It has a lot of pockets which makes it easier to organize.