PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestion on keeping carseat fabric pee free

HIU8
09-11-2009, 10:25 AM
DD is 2 and wears pullups. She would still be in diapers, but is PTing and the preschool won't do underwear until we are more into the school year. DD uses the potty, but also uses her pullup b/c she knows it's like a diaper. For her carseat I have cut one of those pads that goes under sheets on a bed, but we still can end up with a pee soaked carseat (It's a MA). Is there anything other than what I have done that would cover more of the carseat fabric under her tush and legs that I could safely use in her MA? I'm trying to minimize how ofter her carseat needs a bath. I do tend to change her pullup more often (and take her to the bathroom alot, but it seems her teachers are not able to do this with 12 kids in the class).

Joolsplus2
09-11-2009, 10:48 AM
That deluxe piddle pad BRU sells now looks like it might work pretty well, I think. Might check out the online reviews....?
I had the sunshine kids Dry Seat for a bit, but when they call it 'waterproof', they seemed to mean it... stuff beaded right up and poured right into the holes for the harness. Eew.

WatchingThemGrow
09-11-2009, 11:13 AM
we had success with the older piddle pad, so i'm sure the newer one is even better

christiedavid3
09-11-2009, 02:18 PM
I got the Deluxe Piddle Pad on Jools' recommendation and it's great.

jerigirl
09-11-2009, 03:14 PM
I got the Deluxe Piddle Pad on Jools' recommendation and it's great.

:yeahthat: it was my first purchase at our new Buy Buy Baby. DS has "tested" it twice. vomited once and peed once. :)

HIU8
09-11-2009, 04:27 PM
My buy buy baby did not have the deluxe piddle pad (they said they didn't even carry it--it was online though. However, they had the Sunshine Kids version and it is very large and fits really well in DD's MA (covers nicely). I just got it this afternoon.