PDA

View Full Version : Martha Stewart craft kits at Big Lots $2

jyllebean
09-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Not sure if this is a sale or it's always this price--I don't make it to big Lots very often. They had puppet kits, pom pom animals, balloon decorations, card kits and pipe cleaner animal kits. Same ones they sell at Walmart for $5-9.

http://www.biglots.com/Specials/item.aspx?cid=15&scid=49&iid=6487

spelunk
09-11-2009, 09:24 PM
I bought some of these last week. I'm going to hold on to some of them to do with my son (he's only two so most of them will need to wait for a bit) and am going to send a couple of kits to my SIL and niece. I think they'll like them :)

I love that flower kit in the front right of the ad. Maybe I'll stop back by there and see if I can find that kit! :)

Seitvonzu
09-12-2009, 03:08 PM
oh dear. i love martha stewart KITS. i just can't help myself-- i didn't even know we had big lots "near" us...well, at least it's in our county :) maybe i did know, but i'd never been to investigate. maybe tomorrow? (i love the flower kits and got a bunch at michaels when they were 90% off...so hopefully i can avoid those)

Seitvonzu
09-12-2009, 03:13 PM
hrm... i clicked on the ad starting tomorrow and it linked through to these, but the price said it was valid from 2-12 (today) i won't be able to get out there today, so i'm probably going to miss these? i wonder if i should call the store...i think i will :)

rlu
09-13-2009, 12:56 AM
hrm... i clicked on the ad starting tomorrow and it linked through to these, but the price said it was valid from 2-12 (today) i won't be able to get out there today, so i'm probably going to miss these? i wonder if i should call the store...i think i will :)

Our Big Lots had these two or so weeks ago, so I don't know that this is a sale price. You might call to see if they have any left.

BargainMomforLuke
09-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Just a bump. My Big Lots had a ton of these kits yesterday. There were flower kits, birthday card kits, little animal kits, craft flower kits, balloon decorating kits. You name it, they had them.

The honeycomb birthday card kit is adorable. It makes 4 cards w/envelopes. You can't beat $2 for this.

My SIL's sister made this arrangement with a $2 flower kit.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee8/BargainMomforLuke/FLOWER32.jpg

Seitvonzu
09-20-2009, 12:52 PM
i meant to post when i went last sunday-- they had TONS and i walked out with 40 dollars worth of kits :) balloon animals, puppets, etc. for lucy and card making kits and flower kits for me-- i got three of those arrangement kits and 2 black eyed susan kits oh and the big puffy things you hang from the ceiling. fun stuff! the 4-5 pack of puppets was the same price as the 1 pk. so i got several of those-- a couple for the cousins as well as lucy.

i like that EVERYTHING is included. i bought a kit at michaels last christmas for little glitter houses and was able to assemble them in no time-- like seriously five minutes a house, so it was a nice "short attention span" craft for mommy while my 9 month old was napping ...i could keep everything in a box and transport/put away easily :)

i'm all about the kits lately :) (i made paper roses before lucy was born -- not a kit, and they are still leafless ... because the paper for the leaves had to be special ordered and then she was born ;)

dkmom
09-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Thanks so much for the post. I never would have known as I rarely go to Big Lots.
I ended up buying $74 dollars worth !!
Got the party favors for the girls' b-day parties next year.

My store in San Jose had pom-pom, paper puppets, felt flower jewelry, ballon, and scrapbook kits.

Thanks !
-Darshana

uafgrad
09-20-2009, 04:28 PM
May have to hit BL. TY!