PDA

View Full Version : Number Chase game...directions?

thomma
09-13-2009, 11:14 AM
I know this is a long shot but... does anyone have/know the directions for the game Number Chase? It's a Playroom Entertainment game. We have all of the cards but the directions are missing. We'll make something up but I figured if someone knew how to play I could teach ds the "proper" way to begin with.

TIA

Kim
ds&dd -6!

ett
09-13-2009, 03:41 PM
We have this game. DS1 really likes it. The basic idea is one player picks a number and the other player have the guess what the number is. You place the cards face down 1 to 50. First player writes down a number but does not reveal it. The second player guesses a number. If it's not correct, he flips that card over and there will be a question like "is the number odd", which the first player has to answer truthfully. The second player keeps guessing numbers and keeps flipping over the cards to ask the questions until the right number is guessed. If he guesses the number correctly by the 5th attempt, he gets 2 cards as points(that card and another card). If he guesses correctly by the 10th attempt, he get's that card as his point. There are no points if you can't guess within 10 attempts and the round is over. Then, it switches and the second player writes a number down. Whoever gets 5 cards first wins. This is the 2 player version. There is also a 3 to 5 player version.

HTH!