PDA

View Full Version : Wii Fit help needed

hbridge
09-13-2009, 07:58 PM
DH purchased a Wii Fit for me a few months ago. At the moment it is a very expensive scale that I get on every few weeks. I'm walking/running four to five days a week at the moment, but I need something to do on my "off" days that I can do before the kids get up (DH will have left for work already).

I'm not sure how to best utilize the Wii Fit. I'd love to have a quick 20-30 minute workout that just changes as I progress. Something that incorporates everything without me having to select each individual activity. I had thought that the Fit did this, but can't figure out how to make it happen.

My plan is to continue to walk/run 4 days a week, but I HATE not getting cleaned up and starting my day until 11am which is what is going to happen on the days that I workout after dropping off the kids. So, on the other three days I need something quick, easy, and in the house that will allow me to shower and change before drop-off.

Is this possible with the fit? Selecting each activity will Not work for me for long term...

Thanks so much.

PS Working out before DH leaves isn't an option...

frgsnlzrds
09-14-2009, 09:20 AM
I didn't like the way it was set up either. Try EA Active for the wii. It has a bunch of preset workouts and it changes exercises automatically, from cardio like running in place (there is a lot of that) and boxing and tennis to lunges and jumps and arm curls with the included arm band. Or you can make your own program. You can even use the balance board in some of them. I liked this much, much better.