PDA

View Full Version : TF harness height question

wendibird22
09-14-2009, 12:00 PM
DD is RF in a TF. I think she needs the harness slots adjusted up one to the 3rd slot. On the side of the seat they have the slots marked and the RF category is highlighted as slots 1 and 2 and slots 3 and above as for FF. She's still far under the height and weight restrictions for RF (she's 34" and 26lbs). The user manual seems to indicate that you can use slot 3 for RF. Can anyone confirm that for me?

Joolsplus2
09-14-2009, 02:11 PM
I think some of the older models only said 1 and 2 for RF, but it's been clarified that 3 IS ok for RF, of course as long as it meets the other rules of being the slot closest to or below her shoulders, and there's more than an inch over her head (which I'm sure there is! Leah had 5+ inches over her head at 3.5 and 41 inches tall, lol).

wendibird22
09-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks Julie. Yes, plenty of head room left to go. Just hoping to keep her RF at least until Dec when DC2 arrives and DH will insist on turning her FF in his 2-dr Civic simply because he can't imagine how to get her buckled in RF and snap our Snugride in while crawling behind the passenger seat with both kiddos.