PDA

View Full Version : Who sells pull-on style (elastic waist) jeans??

EllasMum
09-14-2009, 12:32 PM
DD loves to wear jeans, but hates having to have someone help her with the zipper/snap. I have a couple of pairs of Gymboree jeans that are pull-on style with elastic waists, but they only go up to size 5T. DD can comfortably wear 5T right now, but probably not for too much longer. I'd need about size 6. I have seen the Hanna Andersson ones and think they'd be ideal, but I'm balking at the price. Has anybody seen this type of jeans in a B&M store in Canada??

TIA!

slworld
09-14-2009, 01:20 PM
No B&M store info, but did you try Lands End online.

EllasMum
09-16-2009, 01:36 AM
Hmm, I will have to look at Land's End. Thanks for the suggestion!

I just found out that my so-called sister just did a little cross-border shopping in Seattle and visited the HA outlet without taking my order. How cold. ;)

Neatfreak
09-16-2009, 01:39 AM
I just found out that my so-called sister just did a little cross-border shopping in Seattle and visited the HA outlet without taking my order. How cold. ;)

I would be sad about that too!

Does the Children's Place have any jeans that would work? I know that I have a toddler-sized pair or two that is entirely elastic ...

WatchingThemGrow
09-16-2009, 08:07 AM
if it is any consolation, i checked the Hanna outlets (by phone) and they said no Comfort Jeans were in any of the stores. I've purchased a gift card online that I hope will come with a coupon that I can use to buy the comfort jeans again. We LOVED them, and I'm almost willing to just pay full price for them b/c nothing else works quite as well.

EllasMum
09-16-2009, 07:04 PM
I managed to get a pair of the 5T stretchy waist Gymboree jeans on clearance at Gymbo for $14.99 (woohoo!) and then found another pair on eBay for $12, so DD is good for the winter. Provided, of course, that she doesn't gain 5 pounds and grow 2 inches. (knock wood - seriously, please knock wood for me! LOL!) :)

If DD doesn't figure out the zipper/snap thing I'll definitely have to look into the HA Comfort Jeans. Sigh. It's a sad, sad day when DD's jeans cost more than mine! :)