PDA

View Full Version : Good prices on shoes

Melaine
09-15-2009, 10:55 AM
Check out ShoeTrader.com

Apparently today is the last day of their closing sale. Be sure to get 60% code from this thread on SDs:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1548799&page=3&highlight=privo

They have some good prices on clarks and privos.

babybell
09-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Did anyone order shoes from this website? I'm curious how long it took you to get them. I didn't get a confirmation email (though it looks like the slickdeals customers didn't either). I went to their website to track the order but since they are closed now you can't track it online.

Melaine
09-20-2009, 08:35 AM
I just got mine yesterday, and I ordered right before posting the other day. But I never got a confirmation either. My order was correct and complete, so hopefully your order will come soon.

Dyonia
09-20-2009, 01:09 PM
I ordered the last day they were open. (I got mine yesterday.) I didn't get a confirmation email, but fortunately, I had printed off the order confirmation at the end of the transaction. I called a day later when I didn't get a confirmation email. I was on hold for less than 10 minutes, and it turned out that the order had shipped the same day.

The phone number to call is 1-866-210-2666.

Hope your shoes arrive soon!
--Donna

Did anyone order shoes from this website? I'm curious how long it took you to get them. I didn't get a confirmation email (though it looks like the slickdeals customers didn't either). I went to their website to track the order but since they are closed now you can't track it online.