PDA

View Full Version : Free Adoption Photo Sessions...

SuziN
09-15-2009, 02:38 PM
Just an FYI to anyone out there who may have adopted children within the last year. There is a great program available to adoptive families that offers free "parent and child" photograhpy sessions (session fee is waived) and up to 20 free proofs. Check it out here:

http://celebratingadoption.org/index2.php

The program is a voluntary program for photographers and so sometimes there may not be a photographer in your area. Each photographer offers different 'deals' too. We are in the process of setting up our session and it will include a waived session fee and a set of 5x7 images from that session in an album. They also offer a significantly discounted price for any enlargements we may want from the session.

Hope this can help some of you out!

heatherandlouis
09-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Thank you for sharing! I will pas this along.

heatherandlouis
09-15-2009, 06:04 PM
I can't read the photographers list as it is tiny and will not enlarge. Can you list the photographers in California please? Thanks!

just_teachin
09-15-2009, 09:48 PM
I'd love to be able to read the list as well. I can't get it to enlarge either.

What a great cause! I have a friend who leaves for China TOMORROW and I'm so excited for her! I'd love to pass this along to her. Thanks for any help you can give to us to be able to read it.

SuziN
09-15-2009, 11:05 PM
I had the hardest time too!! I ended up printing out the pages that had my state's photographers listed. Once it prints it is pretty small too, but you can at least read it! I am not sure why they made it this small. Let me know if you guys can't get the pages printed and I can try.

lellolicious
09-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Thanks! I'm going to pass this along to a friend.

To get it to enlarge, try going to http://www.celebratingadoption.org/photographers.pdf and right clicking somewhere within the document. Go to Zoom Tools/Zoom In.

I'm not sure if this works in every browser. The whole site displays so oddly in Firefox that i can't even get to the link to the photographer list. But it works for me in IE 7.

ETA: To get the site to view properly in firefox, you have to access it via http://www.celebratingadoption.org/.

heatherandlouis
09-15-2009, 11:43 PM
This did not work for me :(

SuziN
09-16-2009, 10:02 AM
I printed out the image of the CA photographers, but can't figure out how to post it here...ughh! There are 15 listed for CA. Is there a town (or general area...although I am NOT familiar with CA at all, so let me know specific names!) you want me to look at on the list and I can get you the names that way?

lellolicious
09-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Try this screenshot attached for the CA photographers. The Zoom in/out thing didn't work for me on my work computer, but holding down the Ctrl button and pressing -/+ on the keyboard did.

Reyadawnbringer
09-17-2009, 03:32 PM
If you are using IE web browser you can click on the button on the top right that says "page" then go to save as. Then you can save the PDF file to your desktop and reopen it as the PDF file. You can then enlarge and view it however you wish.

This is what I did and it worked perfect. It also prints it at normal size this way too. HTH