PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know what sales Carter's has right now??

newg
09-15-2009, 04:58 PM
I know they just had almost everything 50% off................does anybody know if that is still going on?
I'd like to get DD some more pieces for fall/winter.

TIA!!

maiaann
09-15-2009, 05:16 PM
I was just in Carter's this afternoon. Most everything was around 50% off. YMMV, but our selection of toddler (girl) clothes was pretty picked over. I think they were transitioning from old stuff to new stuff. There were racks in the aisles with new stuff that had yet to be shelved and the stuff hanging on the walls/shelves were mismatched in terms of sizing/availability. It's also gift check redemption time which might have something to do with the lack of selection.

mom2mack&max
09-15-2009, 05:41 PM
50% off most things & some 70% off yesterday in my Carter's. I had a 20% off $50 purchase coupon - check in the printable coupon section of Bargain Alert!. I also had earned $10 off a $30 purchase (like Gymbucks) when I was there last time. I spent $34 and got 3 prs of girl's pjs, pkg of underwear, pkg of socks, and an outfit for my 1yr old son!

mariza
09-15-2009, 08:25 PM
I was at Kohls this morning and they had a lot of Carters items 2/$17. They also has some Jumping Beans brand items buy one get one free. The Carters deals might be a little better at the actual store than at Kohls but depending on how far you live from Carters it might be just as efficient to get things at Kohls if you have one nearby and save on gas. HTH!

newg
09-16-2009, 12:11 AM
yeah! I have the $10 off coupon, but before hiking over there wanted to make sure there was still some stuff on sale...........I actually have two stores near me, so hopefully I'll be able to snag some good deals!
Thanks!