PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Duo Double Diaper Bag

marndt
09-18-2009, 12:01 AM
I have a 18 month old and another one due at the beginning of November, so I am looking to get a bigger diaper bag. Right now I am leaning towards the Skip Hop Duo Double, but am worried it might be too big. Can anyone tell me what they do and don't like about the bag? And if anyone has any suggestions for the diaper bag they think works good with 2 kids in diapers, I would love to hear them - I'm not really interested in a backpack, and I want something that attaches to the stroller. Thanks!

aajamu
09-18-2009, 01:14 AM
How about a Skip Hop Studio Tote? It is bigger than a Dash and Duo, smaller than a Double Duo, well organized, attaches to stroller. In a month or so they are coming out with a dot pattern, too, if you don't like solids.

Or a Petunia Pickle Bottom boxy backpack or shoulder bag? Perfect for 2 in diapers. There will be an outlet sale in October. I'm a full on PPB addict, have been since I found them in 2005. Their quality just keeps on getting better.

Storksak Jess also fits a ton and attaches to your stroller. You can wear shoulder or messenger. Well organized and more gender neutral. No flap - just looks like there's one.