PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy B&M Extra 50% off clearance

Melaine
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM
My Old Navy store has an additional 50% off all clearance. Some great deals available. I'm hoping it's not just my store, not sure how long it lasts. Hope that helps somebody!

Octobermommy
09-19-2009, 04:29 PM
It was at my store too but they didn't have much at all. More womens clothing than anything. I bought some shirts for me for after the baby at 2.99 each.

KpbS
09-19-2009, 05:39 PM
My store is always so over-shopped it is not worth the trip :( Glad you found some great deals!

jess_g
09-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Did anyone see any winterish things like sweatshirts or long sleeved shirts on clearance? Or was it all summer stuff? We realy need some basic winter clothes for the boys as they have both grown out of last years stuff.

Thanks,

Jessica.

Octobermommy
09-19-2009, 08:47 PM
I didn't see any long sleeved clothes for kids.

Vintheland
09-19-2009, 09:33 PM
My store is always so over-shopped it is not worth the trip :( Glad you found some great deals!

I know what u mean. I have to leave the suburbs to get to a clearance rack thats not extremely picked over in the kids section. But it can be worth the trip.

Vintheland
09-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Did anyone see any winterish things like sweatshirts or long sleeved shirts on clearance? Or was it all summer stuff? We realy need some basic winter clothes for the boys as they have both grown out of last years stuff.

Thanks,

Jessica.

All summer stuff in my area too. I was even looking for stuff that could get us thru a few fall days but its mostly tanks, shorts etc. So i'm just stocking up for next summer.

baymom
09-19-2009, 11:52 PM
All summer stuff at my store too. I did find some work-out capri pants that ended up being less then $5, so I was happy about that. No extra 50% off for kids or mens, at our store, just womens.

Melaine
09-20-2009, 08:46 AM
My store did have fall/winter items like hoodies and longsleeve tees. I got the girls some thermal longsleeved shirts for $1.20 and I got some great yoga pants for $2 for me. I am in the deep south though, so that may be why. We could still be wearing shorts for awhile here.

Melaine
09-20-2009, 01:11 PM
If you are going down to ON, be sure to visit OldNavyWeekly.com. The toddler in the bottom right corner has a tiny pumpkin in her hand. Drag it to the man's mouth on the left and get 15% off any instore purchase.