PDA

View Full Version : Leap Frog Sale TRU and Target

alien_host
09-20-2009, 10:23 AM
TRU has buy 2 get 3rd free for Leapster games, Tag Books etc. Use coupons for a better deal!

Target has $9.99 Tag books - use those $4 off coupons too.

ETA: http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/learning_path_recommendation.html

awoodm
09-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Thanks! We got three leapster games for 34.98! They let us use all three $5 off coupons so not a bad deal at all! Saved $40 off of the retail price.

Pennylane
09-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Just bumping this up! I went in today and they were fully stocked. Great deal, 3 games for 35.00!

Ann

littlebethany
09-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Just bumping this up! I went in today and they were fully stocked. Great deal, 3 games for 35.00!

Ann

Wow that is a great deal!Ill check out my local target this evening, if all else faails Ill just order online. :)

bandklangley
09-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Thank you so much for posting this! Just got back from target with two of the tag books :)

alien_host
09-23-2009, 03:24 PM
I went to TRU today and they did allow me to use 3 coupons for the 3 tag books, eventhough one was free. The cashier wasn't sure if it would go through but she said she'd try it and it did work. 3 books ended up being $15.98 before tax.

I just wish I had a $5 off $25 coupon!

JeannieMN
09-25-2009, 12:38 PM
My TRU ad says the Buy 2 Get 1 Free EXCLUDES games. There is not a sign at the store either near the games, just the other Leapfrog items. And the employee helping me said it wasn't good on games.

However, when I went online, you can buy 2 get one free but I can't use the $5 off coupons. Should I try going back to TRU and just have them ring up the games to see if it works to buy 2 get one free?? The picture in the ad does show a game so I'm confused.....

Help??

Pennylane
09-25-2009, 01:16 PM
My TRU had a sign that said "All Leapfrog products Buy 2 get 1 free" nothing about excluding games. I had no trouble with it, the third rang up at $0.00 and they used all three coupons.

Ann

awoodm
09-25-2009, 02:28 PM
My TRU ad says the Buy 2 Get 1 Free EXCLUDES games. There is not a sign at the store either near the games, just the other Leapfrog items. And the employee helping me said it wasn't good on games.

However, when I went online, you can buy 2 get one free but I can't use the $5 off coupons. Should I try going back to TRU and just have them ring up the games to see if it works to buy 2 get one free?? The picture in the ad does show a game so I'm confused.....

Help??

I'd try going back and talk to someone else. I actually found a $5 off $25 coupon and went back to get a few more to stash for B-days. They let me use all three MFR coupons and the TRU one. Take the ad with you and ask them to try to ring it up anyways. I would think the systems are all the same. But, they won't honor online prices (irritating).

JeannieMN
09-25-2009, 02:39 PM
The sign near the Leapster said buy 2, get one free (excludes DVDs, puzzles & games) same with my ad. Why would it be that way here in MN?? I'll go back tomorrow and see what I can do...

Pennylane
09-25-2009, 03:47 PM
The sign near the Leapster said buy 2, get one free (excludes DVDs, puzzles & games) same with my ad. Why would it be that way here in MN?? I'll go back tomorrow and see what I can do...

I wonder if they changed it because people were using the coupons? I am 100 % positive that my store sign said on all Leapfrog products, but that was on Tuesday.

Ann

awoodm
09-25-2009, 03:58 PM
I wonder if they changed it because people were using the coupons? I am 100 % positive that my store sign said on all Leapfrog products, but that was on Tuesday.

Ann

I think you are right. I just went online and checked the local TRU ad and they have a picture of a leapster game and says ALL items, but in very small print says excludes DVD's, games, puzzles. The signs though at the store DID say games were included. They must have changed it. Sneaky... Doesn't Leap Frog reimburse them if it is a manufacture coupon? Why would they care?

tbeskildsen
09-25-2009, 06:05 PM
I went to my TRU during lunch. The sign said the same thing - excludes dvds, puzzles & games. I brought them up to the register anyway and they rang up just fine. I scored big - saved $160 between the promotion and the coupons. I also got 3 Thomas Leggo sets - they were B2/G1 and marked down by 20%. Of course, I still spent over $300. But, now I'm almost done buying for all 3 kids for christmas!!

ckelly
09-25-2009, 09:53 PM
I went to TRU yesterday and found the LeapPad Reading and Writing Lerning System for $3.50 AND they were B1G1 Free so I bought six of them for 14.80 - pretty good deal!:yay: