PDA

View Full Version : target lullaby glider

kbkunz
09-20-2009, 01:59 PM
I am still working on finding an upholstered glider for our nursery, and have found the lullaby glider series from target. It has some great reviews on thier website, and someone said that it is made by little castle, which sounds reassuring... Anyone else own this? Any input would be great...

Thanks so much!

windy
09-23-2009, 09:55 PM
I don't know anything about these gliders, but wanted to thank you for the post and pointing me in this direction! I was lost when it came to gliders and couldn't find any that were attractive and affordable enough! I'm pretty sure this is what I'll order - I agree - the reviews are great and it's identical to another Little Castle glider that costs around $650 - the only difference is that the Target one is 3 inches narrower. I just wish the sage stripe one wasn't out of stock! I guess I'll go for pink.

windy
09-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Did you end up ordering the glider? I'm trying to order it now (with the ottoman) and shipping is $200!!!!! At that cost, it ends up costing almost the same to order the glider from a boutique/specialty store instead. Not sure how to truly get the discounted cost! Please let me know what you ended up doing. Thanks!