PDA

View Full Version : Dresser HELP!

DianeSK
09-20-2009, 08:02 PM
We bought a Graco Shelby crib in Dark Walnut and can not find a dresser to match. We went to BBB, Brus and countless stores. Can anyone direct me to something that is not cherry or orange brown? We found the Basset Baby Star Dreams Combo in Oak but it is shipped already together and it will not fit into the room.

Thanks

ryanmom
09-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Why not check out a regular furniture store? Or, you might want to check out an unfinished furniture store and stain it (or some of them will finish it for you) to match the crib.

SnuggleBuggles
09-21-2009, 08:47 AM
How about IKEA?

Beth

DianeSK
09-21-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the recommendations

Ikea was too modern. My husband is very picky!

We actually tried to go to a wood store the other day and it was out of business. Any other recommendations near Metro DC ( MD, VA)?

cookiemonster80
09-26-2009, 09:39 AM
I had a lot of problems too trying to find a dresser to match our westwood cypress point crib. The ones that went with it was too large. I finally just ordered one last week from Kincaid in white so it won't clash. They have a couple lines that have white color furniture, and one line that has red and green also.

KrisM
09-26-2009, 10:45 AM
I'd just find a nice dresser you like and not worry about whether it matches the crib. The dresser will be used for many years and the crib will be gone in only a couple years.