PDA

View Full Version : Go Go Kidz HELP!!

texaspaige
09-20-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi all! I have read this forum whenever I have had carseat questions, and you have always been so helpful. I have a bit of a Go Go Kidz emergency. We are flying out tomorrow afternoon, and I borrowed a GGK from an acquaintance. She showed me how it worked on her Britax (not sure what model). I tried it on my Marathon, and the screws are definitely not long enough to keep the seat attached to the GGK. It's like they aren't catching that bar at all. Any suggestions? I thought I had it all figured out! Thanks.

arivecchi
09-20-2009, 08:59 PM
You can find the instructions online. The setup can change by model.

texaspaige
09-20-2009, 09:25 PM
It looks like we are using an older version that isn't quite the same as the one with instructions online. We may just have to put the carseat in a cart and go buy an umbrella stroller. Darn.

nfowife
09-21-2009, 08:57 AM
the older models were specific to the carseat- there were different ones for the marathon and the boulevard I think. You can try calling the company. Or, maybe you can swap carseats for the trip (give her your marathon to use while you are on your trip and use her carseat that the GGK works with. Just a thought!