PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered nursery furniture from Bambi Baby Store?

atkins426
09-21-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm considering ordering my nursery set (Bonavita Peyton Classic Crib and Dressers) from Bambi Baby. Has anyone ordered nursery furniture from them? If so, can you please tell me about your experience? TIA.

windy
09-21-2009, 02:14 PM
I ordered the Peyton combo dresser from Bambi Baby. The price was easily the cheapest out there plus free shipping. They told me right when I ordered it that there was a small delay and that I would get it mid-September. I ended up getting it September 4th (it took about 4 weeks). UPS can't deliver it inside your house due to liability reasons, but they did put it in the garage for us. We haven't taken it out of the box yet (so I can't comment on damage - but the box it came in is in good shape) just because we need to find someone who can help us lift it upstairs. Very happy with my experience with them, though!

The one store that carries it locally for me said it would take 12 weeks and the price was about $40 more plus there would have been tax and a delivery charge.

atkins426
09-22-2009, 10:43 AM
I ordered the Peyton combo dresser from Bambi Baby. The price was easily the cheapest out there plus free shipping. They told me right when I ordered it that there was a small delay and that I would get it mid-September. I ended up getting it September 4th (it took about 4 weeks). UPS can't deliver it inside your house due to liability reasons, but they did put it in the garage for us. We haven't taken it out of the box yet (so I can't comment on damage - but the box it came in is in good shape) just because we need to find someone who can help us lift it upstairs. Very happy with my experience with them, though!

The one store that carries it locally for me said it would take 12 weeks and the price was about $40 more plus there would have been tax and a delivery charge.

Thanks for the feedback, which is very helpful. That's good to know about UPS and that we'll need to make arrangements for a friend/family member to help bring it all upstairs. Do you have a Peyton crib as well, if you don't mind me asking?

windy
09-22-2009, 01:22 PM
No - I have the Munire Essex crib - The Munire combo dresser is about $100 more than the Peyton and the Peyton looks good with the Munire crib, so I went with that one instead. I think the only reason I didn't get the Peyton crib is because I read somewhere that bumpers don't fit well on the Peyton when the mattress is in its highest position (JUST using bumper for decoration, but still...it looks so cute and as a FTM I want the nursery to look as cute as possible before baby gets here! :-))