PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from Hip Monkey?

arivecchi
09-21-2009, 11:11 PM
What was your experience like? I want to get a Radian but have seen some negative reviews online about their service.

galvjen
09-22-2009, 06:39 AM
No problems with purchase and return.
Purchased a Radian earlier this summer as we attempted to put 3 across back of a Civic. I purchased the return shipping insurance. It ultimately didn't work out and I notified Hip Monkey of my intention to return via email about 20 days after the seat arrived (their policy is 30 days in unused condition). Hip Monkey emailed a return shippinig label (prepaid via FedEx) within 2 hours. My credit card was issued a refund less the shipping insurance fee of $5 very quickly.
Jen

lmwbasye
09-22-2009, 06:42 AM
I ordered from them a month or so ago. No problems whatsoever. Good CS and fast shipping.

schums
09-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Their CS is amazing. There was a backorder problem with 2 montereys I ordered, and they kept me up to date without me having to keep bugging them. I received both unsolicited "update" e-mails AND phone calls. Ultimately, I had to cancel the order due to timing, and they were very gracious and fast about the refund. I'd definitely recommend them and order from them again.

arivecchi
09-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Thanks! I guess I will order from them!

infomama
11-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Did you end up ordering from them? They have a pretty good price on a the Regent and we are in the market.

arivecchi
11-02-2009, 04:09 PM
I did, but ended up returning the car seat. They were really good throughout the entire transaction (including the return). I would suggest buying their return insurance.

infomama
11-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Good to know...thanks.