PDA

View Full Version : Any Tahoe tips?

KrisM
09-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Well, the dealer didn't have a car for me today and now I will get a Tahoe tomorrow. Is there anything odd that I need to know about installing carseats in it? I'll have a FF Wizard, FF Radian and a Keyfit 30.

Joolsplus2
09-23-2009, 07:51 AM
Not that I can recall from my reading... it'll be spacious in that middle row, for sure! (you know how to check how seatbelts lock, right? That's all I can think of to mention...)

mom2binsd
09-23-2009, 10:47 AM
A friend of mine fit three Frontiers across the middle row of her Denali....is that the same vehicle???

KrisM
09-24-2009, 09:51 PM
I got there yesterday and had an Acadia. It was awful. The seatbelt stalks were hard plastic and didn't yield at all! I could not get 3 in the middle row because the Radian did not fit between the stalks in the middle position and they don't move. I ended up with the RN in the 3rd row and the WZ and KF in the 2nd. Everything was installed well, but DS1 had to climb in through the trunk. He loved it. I did not.

Joolsplus2
09-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Filing that bit of info in my mental rolodex....

alix2170
09-26-2009, 02:59 PM
I also have a tahoe and I have an 8month old at 20lbs who rides a Safe Seat infant carrier. He has 10 more lbs and 2 inches before he grows out of it but my toddler is 3 and in a recarro young sport. I have a question for Tahoe owners. My latch system is next to each other. What type of convertible carseats do people have with two children and do they have them next to each other or at each end of he seat which means one car seat is not using the latch system. I guess I dont want to get a carseat that will be too big or not work.