PDA

View Full Version : Need advice: Which color would you pick for a boy (Radian XT SL)?

arivecchi
09-23-2009, 11:02 AM
http://www.pishposhbaby.com/brands-sunshine-kids-sunshine-kids-radian-xt-sl-car-seat.html

I like Bentley. Will that get dirty easily?

HIU8
09-23-2009, 11:05 AM
I didn't see bentley on there. My DS would go crazy for the Nitro (he is a HUGE fan of red of any shade).

arivecchi
09-23-2009, 11:07 AM
I changed the link to one that shows all 6 covers.

HIU8
09-23-2009, 11:11 AM
I would not choose bentley. However, I prefer the greys over the tans. I know both DS and DD get dirt from their shoes on their carseats. Their's are navy and it might irk me to have a lighter carseat and see the dirt all the time. That's just my idiosyncrasy though as I don't remove the wash their carseat cover unless it's filthy or they have had an accident in it.

arivecchi
09-23-2009, 11:14 AM
I am afraid of the dirt too. All of my car seats have been black with some tan details. I don't love the gray one but it is probably the most practical choice. I do like red too. That could be an option.

AnnieW625
09-23-2009, 11:54 AM
I would chose based on the interior of the car. We have the black/tan Frontier and it doesn't get as dirty as I thought it would, but then the Bentley has way more tan than black. I like both the grey, and the red equally. Of all the prints though I actually really like brown/green floral one, but I know I am no help for you. He he.

arivecchi
09-23-2009, 12:07 PM
We have the black/tan Frontier as well and the Regal Blvd which is tan and black too. My car has caramel color interiors. The Frontier does have some red which I like, but I don't know how an all red car seat would look. The other thing is that the grey one is not coming out soon, while the red and the bentley will be out in 2 weeks.

arivecchi
09-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Anyone else have any thoughts? :loveeyes:

Joolsplus2
09-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Both my RN covers have been really high quality, easy to spot clean if needed...I vote if you have a tan interior, you get a tan carseat (my brown and red true fit gives me the heebie jeebies in my gray car...at least the harness is black, so it 'kind of' matches my gray seatbelts, lol).

arivecchi
09-23-2009, 01:24 PM
Both my RN covers have been really high quality, easy to spot clean if needed...I vote if you have a tan interior, you get a tan carseat (my brown and red true fit gives me the heebie jeebies in my gray car...at least the harness is black, so it 'kind of' matches my gray seatbelts, lol). That's awesome Jools! Thanks. I'm anal about matching my car seats to my car. LOL. :hysterical:

AnnieW625
09-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Me three. I was actually really ticked I couldn't get my hands on the black/grey Frontier because DH's interior is all black, but the brown doesn't look too bad. Now when we have to get another seat for my car I am definitely getting something that matches the grey interior of my car! He he.

happyturtles
09-23-2009, 08:00 PM
I agree with Jools.

I have the RA80 in Monaco which is tan just like the Bentley, and my car has beige leather interior. Looks great with the car.

arivecchi
09-23-2009, 08:14 PM
I agree with Jools.

I have the RA80 in Monaco which is tan just like the Bentley, and my car has beige leather interior. Looks great with the car. Yay! Thanks!