PDA

View Full Version : Any warnings about the Evenflo Tribute V?

ckelly
09-25-2009, 09:51 PM
I am buying a seat strictly for air travel in 3 weeks. I have looked at the Scenera and it looks fine but I saw the Evenflo Tribute V next to it and it seems smaller (in this case smaller is better!) and deeper which I liked. When I sat dd in it is she looked like she was sitting in it and not on top of it if that makes any sense. Any warnings about this seat before I buy it (Kmart has it on sale for 59.99 so not too much more than Scenera)? I like that is is shorter than the Scenera therefore I MAY have better luck RFing it on the plane (but I realise that that just might not be possible). Any input advice would be appreciated. FYI: dd is 15 months, 22lbs and pretty petite. :love-retry:

GraceH
09-26-2009, 12:36 AM
do you have access to a larger infant seat that would fit her? b/c I would use that...

Joolsplus2
09-26-2009, 08:05 AM
LOL, true, I'd way rather tote around a Snugride 32 if I could borrow one. But actually, the Tribute's not bad, IMO (it used to be simply terrible due to a lame harness adjuster and only three harness slots and no EPS foam...now it has an A-lock adjuster, 4 slots for much better fit, and EPS for head protection...plus I installed it on the BRU test bench and it was actually pretty easy...I should really try it in my car, but I was still impressed).

:)

ckelly
09-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Just installed my tribute v and I have to say I am VERY impressed. It's so small in my carolla and dd fits great. Doesn't seem uncomfortable at all. Only paid $52.xx at kmart then used a $5 q so less than $50 - can't complain... Thanks for the feedback