PDA

View Full Version : Target - Leapster Games $18 week of 9/27 and coups expire 9/30

alien_host
09-27-2009, 02:31 PM
and a reminder that the coupons expire 9/30....$5 off games, $4 off tag books etc... so find those deals now!

Christeen_Trevor
09-27-2009, 05:28 PM
where do you get the coupons for leapster and tag?

alien_host
09-27-2009, 07:01 PM

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/learning_path_recommendation.html

enjoy!

awoodm
09-27-2009, 07:01 PM

Here's the link for the coupons. . .

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/learning_path_recommendation.html

AddiesMom
09-28-2009, 07:09 AM
Remember if Target is out of a specific game, Walmart will price match! Just need to bring the ad!

keckert
09-28-2009, 07:11 AM
Will Target take more than one coupon if you buy more than one game? Anyone know?

AddiesMom
09-28-2009, 07:27 AM
Will Target take more than one coupon if you buy more than one game? Anyone know?

I have had no trouble in Central Mass using duplicate coupons on multiple quantities.

I know that people have a heck of a time in other parts of the country with Target accepting coupons and would have to do separate transactions. I was on a couponing board last night and some Targets will only take the coupon on what is actually pictured on the coupon! (ie: if a Tampax coupon picture only shows regular, too bad if you need plus.... CRAZY!)

jgenie
09-28-2009, 08:00 AM

I was able to use two coupons on one transaction in NY last night. GL

alien_host
09-28-2009, 08:19 AM

Last week I bought 3 Tag Books in one transaction and used all three. Although my printer is running out of ink and the cashier had to key in the numbers vs scanning, but they worked. But another cashier walked by and said, "oh those, sometimes they don't scan" so they must be getting loads of coupons!

emschwar
09-28-2009, 08:37 AM
Remember if Target is out of a specific game, Walmart will price match! Just need to bring the ad!

Walmart might give you some trouble about it. The ad only shows 2 leapster games and says, I believe, "select others on sale" or something along those lines. I can see walmart refusing to price match except for the games in the ad.

tracerx
09-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Thanks for posting, I was looking for a deal on the Pet Pals game and between the sale & the coupon it was about $16.

KimMae
09-28-2009, 02:45 PM
Any recommendations on games?

We only have Backyardigans. It is mostly for my 7 yo (probably Leapster is a bit young for him) and he only uses it in the car on longer trips - maybe 1 time a month or every couple months.

Pet Pals looks very cute and maybe my daughter (4) would like it too.

alien_host
09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Any recommendations on games?

We only have Backyardigans. It is mostly for my 7 yo (probably Leapster is a bit young for him) and he only uses it in the car on longer trips - maybe 1 time a month or every couple months.

Pet Pals looks very cute and maybe my daughter (4) would like it too.

My DD is 4 and loves the Wall-E game. There are some games for 5-7 yrs but I can't recall which ones. We do have a Cars game that is 5-7. It involves driving with the arrow pad.

It think there is an I-Spy game that might be for the "older" set?

I've heard great things about Mr. Pencil, but I haven't been able to find the English version in a B&M store. We found the Spanish Version at Kmart.