PDA

View Full Version : Costco flannel sheets?

DrSally
09-27-2009, 11:48 PM
How are Costco's flannel sheets? Do they wash up soft, are they nice and thick, are the pockets on the fitted deep enough for a pillow top? Mine are threadbare and I need new ones. I saw that they also had fleece sheets for adult beds, but I think that would be waaay too warm with the temp we have to set at for the kids to be comfy.

Mamma2004
09-28-2009, 09:13 AM
We bought two sets for DS last year and they are fantastic - deep pockets, soft and comfy. I just got a set for our bed and you know, it will soon be chilly enough to need them!

My ILs have the fleece ones but I can't imagine having sheets that don't breathe. Flannel is my choice from fall through spring!

DrSally
09-28-2009, 12:51 PM
We bought two sets for DS last year and they are fantastic - deep pockets, soft and comfy. I just got a set for our bed and you know, it will soon be chilly enough to need them!

My ILs have the fleece ones but I can't imagine having sheets that don't breathe. Flannel is my choice from fall through spring!

Thanks! The nap looked really nice and thick. Good to know they have deep pockets too. I'll have to get a set. Too bad they don't come in full for DS's bed.

LBW
09-28-2009, 01:32 PM
I bought a set a couple of weeks ago. The pockets are super deep. The sheets are nice and soft, but I think they are slightly less thick than the LL Bean flannel sheets I have for the kids. Only slightly, though.

Mamma2004
09-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Sally, the flannel sheets that DS has from Costco ARE for a full bed. He has solid navy as well as a navy snowflake pattern on white.

For our King bed I just bought and washed the ivory sheets a couple of weeks ago. With this wind we'll need 'em in no time.

HTH!

DrSally
09-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Oh, Great! I was wondering how they compared to LL Bean. I don't have any LL Bean, but I've heard they are the "gold standard" in flannel sheets. I'm glad they have full size and some prints too! Last week I only saw King and Queen. Maybe my Costco will come out with the full soon. I'd like to get Queen for me and Full for DS. It's getting cold here too!

katydid1971
09-28-2009, 10:51 PM
we have the regular sheets from costco and LOVE LOVE LOVE them, I would have no problem buy their flannel sheets (except I get way to hot in flannel ;))

DrSally
09-29-2009, 03:05 PM
OK, so I bought a full size set today for DS (blue) for 24.99. I will have to go back to buy the queen set for me b/c I had the stroller and couldn't fit everything in the basket. I also saw twin fleece sheets in a bag that looked so soft and were $20. I would love to get these in full for DS since he doesn't keep a blanket on, but they only carry K, Q, and twin. Anyone know of a place to get just a fleece fitted sheet?

emschwar
09-29-2009, 10:03 PM
We have 2 sets of the flannel sheets, and they're great. We've had one of them for 2 or 3 years now, and they've held up well.

MMMommy
10-05-2009, 04:51 PM
I want to get a set of the king sized flannel sheets, but I've only seen Cal-King size at my local Costcos. Do they only sell Cal-King (and not regular King) at Costcos in California?

DrSally
10-05-2009, 04:52 PM
I want to get a set of the king sized flannel sheets, but I've only seen Cal-King size at my local Costcos. Do they only sell Cal-King (and not regular King) at Costcos in California?

Mine in the midwest did not have california King, only regular King.