PDA

View Full Version : Haba walker wagon - best price?

saddie23
09-28-2009, 09:48 AM
I think we've decided on getting the Haba walker wagon for DD's first birthday. What is a good price for these? Does anyone know of any good deals online? Diapers.com had a good price (esp with a coupon code) but it's temporarily out of stock.

Thanks!

Bella's Mommy
09-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Padilly has it in stock for $136.79 -http://www.padilly.com/habawalkerwago.html

Bright October is having a 15% off sale on HABA - the walker wagon is currently out of stock, but they update their stock frequently, so either keep checking their website or better yet, call them, maybe you can "pre order" it at the sale price. Good luck!

saddie23
09-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Padilly is actually out of stock - once you add it to your cart it says out of stock. Bright October said Haba is taking longer to inspect all of their items coming to the US and they don't expect to get any until end of Oct! I'm on hold with Diapers.com now to find out when they will have it in stock again. A local toy store I just called have 2 in stock at $160 and said websites have it on sale because it isn't going to be coming into the US anymore? That store will price match to the lowest price they are allowed to which is $144 - better than $160 but I'd love to find it a little cheaper!