PDA

View Full Version : Music Videos on Noggin

happi
09-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Ok, the other night we were watching Olivia on Noggin, when it was over there was a music video thing on about ducks. People were singing and dancing, part of the song was quack quack waddle waddle and there were people walking like ducks. What I would like to know is if there is a video of songs like this somewhere? My son loved it.
Thanks
Happi

Ceepa
09-28-2009, 02:29 PM
The Noggin site has a bunch of their videos online.

Mikey0709
09-28-2009, 03:37 PM
It MAY have been the CURIOUS BUDDIES??? We actually own the Curious Buddies dvd's... there were maybe 5 of them that came out years ago and both my sons LOVE watching them. I got a deal for them REALLY cheap - but they also sell them on amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Nick-Jr-Baby-Curious-Buddies/dp/B0002ERWUK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1254166417&sr=1-2

VERY catchy tunes... i could probably sing them all to you including Quack quack waddle waddle all day long.... quack quack waddle waddle singing my song.... This is probably either the "farm" or "park" video... but my boys ESPECIALLY love the "build" one becuase of the construction vehicles and songs.

If you see these types of puppets in the video - it's most likely from the Curious Buddies DVD's that Nick Jr. released years ago and recently have been showing blurbs of in between shows.

happi
09-28-2009, 04:38 PM
There weren't puppets in the video, there were real people. Children and adults. Thanks for helping me, maybe in time I can find it.