PDA

View Full Version : Kate - Jon

calv
09-29-2009, 01:02 PM
have you heard?

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/09/29/jon-gosselin-dropped-from-jon-kate-plus-8/

JBaxter
09-29-2009, 01:11 PM
I dont watch because of BOTH of them. She always came across as controling and just plain bitchy - he is reliving his child hood.

The divorce should be interesting since he was the stay at home dad for 2 yrs prior to the seperation while she did all her book promotion touring.

Melaine
09-29-2009, 01:14 PM
I haven't followed any of this but I find it amazing that the show goes on. Does Kate not think it might be a good idea to step back from Hollywood and take care of her family?

veronica
09-29-2009, 01:15 PM
I just wish they would both go away.

Melaine
09-29-2009, 01:16 PM

Wait, I'd like to change my answer to that.

LarsMal
09-29-2009, 01:20 PM
One down, one to go!

I don't like either of them, and have pretty much stopped watching the show. I would never watch her on a talk show, but if that's what it takes for her to get her kids off TV, then I hope it works out for her. If Paula Deen is co-hosting with her...well, that's just disappointing.

Laurel
09-29-2009, 01:47 PM
One down, one to go!

This, exactly!

Clarity
09-29-2009, 02:12 PM
I don't watch the show anymore, but the two of them are a train wreck. I just saw that J's put the divorce on hold for 90 days. Hmm...the cynical me thinks that must be because being dropped from the show will most certainly mean a different financial outlook than previously planned. Which will impact the settlement, I'm sure.

Fairy
09-29-2009, 02:14 PM

What she said.

clc053103
09-29-2009, 02:16 PM

yeah, that!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone even watch this show anymore?? She grosses me out as much as he does- my personal favorite is when she complains about media attention and how she has to cover magazine covers in the grocery store to protect her kids- and then, she poses for People every other week!

DietCokeLover
09-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Whenever I hear stuff about them, I can't decide if I am more sad or more mad.

I definitely wish they would just take the show off the air. When will someone think about those kids?

I stopped watching - and I was a huge fan of the show.

And.... I am so disappointed about the whole talk show thing. I LOVE Paula Deen and if Kate is on there with her, I may not be able to watch it at all. UGH

As many have said before..... Please just go away!!!!!!

bluestarfish18
09-29-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm also really upset with TLC & Discovery Channel Networks. I understand that business is business and money is money. But where on earth are their morals? The whole situation is just disgusting.

calv
09-29-2009, 03:36 PM
what's the paula dean deal all about?

MMMommy
09-29-2009, 03:45 PM
I read somewhere recently that Jon was deliberately acting out and in bad behavior so that he could be removed from the show. I think he wants out, and he got it.

JBaxter
09-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Hummm wonder if that means they will only get to film the kids 1/2 the time since they have joint custody. Maybe it will be a good thing with the kids out of the camera 1/2 th time

alexsmommy
09-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Hummm wonder if that means they will only get to film the kids 1/2 the time since they have joint custody. Maybe it will be a good thing with the kids out of the camera 1/2 th time

Ha. How long do you think it will be before he starts bailing on his time with the kids to spend more time with the new love of his life and partying on yachts? Now he has no obligation to be there because he's filming.
I think they are both so messed up, but Kate sort of seems to put her money were her mouth is. When I catch her on talk show type things she seems to be trying to bite her tongue and at least think about how her words will come off to her kids when referring to their father.
I hope she does get a talk show and stops taping Kate Plus 8 and those kids can try to have something vaguely resembling a typical life.
Honestly, even if they were together, I don't understand why this show is still on the air. The very thing that made it appealing in the beginning - a "typical" family struggling with atypical circumstances, was undone by all the money they made by being on the show.

DietCokeLover
09-29-2009, 05:25 PM
I don't understand why this show is still on the air. The very thing that made it appealing in the beginning - a "typical" family struggling with atypical circumstances, was undone by all the money they made by being on the show.

:yeahthat: