PDA

View Full Version : Baby Mod Crib at Walmart or Dwell Studio at Target

jeterdog
09-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Does anyone have experience with either of these cribs. We love the look of both but don't want to regret our purchase for lack of quality. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

DotLib
10-05-2009, 08:25 PM
I bought the baby mod from Walmart, and its beautiful! This is for my first grandchild due in November, so I hope she likes it. I bought the cherry finish and its really pretty!

TwinMama7
10-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Hi, we bought two of the Baby Mod Cadence cribs in espresso for our twin girls that are due next month. These cribs are absolutely beautiful!!!! There is no reason to pay more! The Baby Mod looks just like the Davinci Kalani from BRU, since they are both manufactured by MDB, but it is about $100 cheaper.

The cribs were pretty easy to put together, the wood is such a pretty color, and it is definitely very solid and expensive looking. The only downside is that the wood is a little soft, so you have to be very careful not to bang it up when you are putting it together.

We did site-to-store shipping, so shipping was free and it only took 6 days for it to arrive!

Hope this helps! :)

jeterdog
10-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Thank you!