PDA

View Full Version : LeSport Sac

soontobe
09-30-2009, 12:49 PM
I like the Kasey style messanger bag-anyone know where I can get the best deal?

thanks!!!

inmypjs
09-30-2009, 04:35 PM
IMO, the best deals are found by calling or emailing the LSS outlets. If you go to their web site, under store locator, you will see the outlets listed with the other stores. Just send them an email asking if they have the Kasey, and in what patterns, and for what price/s. They usually get back to me in a day or so. You can also call. They do ship, so you don't have to live near an outlet. They usually have several "tiers" of pricing - depending on how long the print has been in their store. Also, they'll give you the print names, and if you don't know what they look like, you can often find pics of them on ebay. HTH!

soontobe
09-30-2009, 09:05 PM
just wondering-I really like the bag-but is it worth $40? what is so great abouut this brand?

neeter
09-30-2009, 09:28 PM
I've gotten great deals from Nordstrom Rack.

Love LSS -- they hold up really well, and they are light (there's nothing worse for me than a bag that's really heavy when its empty) and super cute.

MamaKath
09-30-2009, 09:30 PM
just wondering-I really like the bag-but is it worth $40? what is so great abouut this brand?
I think probably. I have gotten imitation ones for much less that never hold up well but LSS do. Homegoods/Marshalls/TJ Maxx often has them for $40 or less.