PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Portraits: Done in costume or in Halloween clothes?

veronica
09-30-2009, 03:17 PM
I am hoping to get pics done of the kids soon, since they are finally posing together for pics and not busy hitting eachother!

I can do them in costume but their costumes don't match (DD is cupcake and DS is a monster)

Or, I can do them in Halloween clothes. DD has last years Hanna playdress in organge/black dots and tights and DS has the Hanna black ghost T shirt so they would match eachother. I think , if I do this, I can snap cute pictures of them in costume at the various events we have during the month , that require a costume.

What do you think? Thank you!

citymama
09-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Do both! Both sound adorable. For a together pic, I guess their Halloween outfits. For individual portraits, the costumes would be cute.

veronica
09-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Do both! Both sound adorable. For a together pic, I guess their Halloween outfits. For individual portraits, the costumes would be cute.

I hear ya....but changing DC's at the portrait place could be a nightmare! I'll let you know what we do!

ciw
09-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Oh, I'd put them together in their Halloween costumes! It'll mean so much more to them when they're older. Who cares if they don't "match?" I love the Halloween pictures of my cousin and I and my brother and I and they weren't even professionally done. They're just so much fun to look at later. And I don't think I'd like them nearly as much if it was just me alone.
You can always have fall pictures of them taken later.

Tammy
10-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Sounds cute! I'd do their costumes together too. BTW- how did you do DD's cupcake costume or did you buy it? Thinking about this one for my DD.

veronica
10-01-2009, 06:26 AM
Sounds cute! I'd do their costumes together too. BTW- how did you do DD's cupcake costume or did you buy it? Thinking about this one for my DD.

I bought the PotteryBarn Kids one. I cashed some credit card points to get a $50 gift card to take away the sting of the price a bit!