PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone taken the Dave Ramsey FPU online?

mama2g03
10-03-2009, 11:04 AM
I have gotten DH interested in doing Dave Ramsey and in researching old threads I know quite a few people here have taken the class. I would like to take the class IRL, but not sure if we could make it to all the classes with scheduling a babysitter, DH's work, etc. We are thinking of doing the online class and always having the option of attending a class another time. It would actually be cheaper to do online and not have to pay a babysitter for 13 weeks so that's a benefit, but I want to get the most out of the class. Just wondering if anyone has done online and did you feel like you got as much out of it as you would have by attending a class with other people. Thanks!

DebbieJ
10-03-2009, 08:46 PM
a lot of classes provide childcare. when we ran the class we offered free childcare.

let73
10-03-2009, 09:59 PM
We did not do it online, but like DebbieJ mentioned free child care was provided at the classes that we attended. FPU is totally worth it. It really helped our marriage!

MMEand1
10-04-2009, 01:44 PM
I was thinking about doing it with my DH due to my crazy work schedule at the hospital. I will have to go talk to him about it...