PDA

View Full Version : Which diaper bag???

emmasrun
10-03-2009, 12:47 PM
I have 2 under 2 and am looking for a new diaper bag that is stylish yet practical. As of right now I am trying to decide between the Oioi Giraffe tote and the Skip Hop Studio. Looking for any recommendations or pros/cons anyone might have. Thanks.

aajamu
10-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Well, Skip Hop's Studio Tote has lots of organizational pockets - many exterior and interior pockets, including FOUR sippy pockets. For me, the organization is what sold me on that bag. I don't love the way it looks - sort of like a doctor's bag, sort of like a Grandma tote. I would never classify it as stylish, though I do have to say it is not very diaper-bag looking, which is a huge plus.

I like the style of the OiOi tote and the orange lining, but not crazy about animal prints. The downside of the OiOi is lack of exterior pockets - looks like it has NO sippy pockets and just one zip pocket. Not too many interior pockets either. It looks way more stylish, though, plus you can wear it crossbody - Studio is only a shoulder bag.

If you want a more stylish bag, I'd go for OiOi. If you are more about organization and pockets, go for Studio.

MamaKath
10-05-2009, 10:04 PM
If you want a more stylish bag, I'd go for OiOi. If you are more about organization and pockets, go for Studio.
The Oioi is really beautiful, but no organization really. Skiphop bags have lots of pockets and spots to keep things organized inside.