PDA

View Full Version : Need Sweaters Me--Cheap

ray7694
10-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Anyone find Cute cardigan/sweaters that are a good price? I have spending $50 on one sweater. TIA!

SammyeGail
10-03-2009, 06:22 PM
What is your style?/What styles do you like?

kozachka
10-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Banana Republic and Ann Taylor are currently having a 40% off sale. I've always had a good experience with these two brands, particularly for work. If you like higher end stuff, Bloomingdales is having 25% off sale on certain items that can be combined with 20% off Friends & Family code FANDF, which is valid through Sunday, October 4th.

ETA: If you want a budget friendly option, check out Ann Taylor Loft. And I had a good experience with Old Navy for t-shirts recently. They were advertising $15 sweaters on TV earlier today. I do not like their other clothes as they just don't fit me right. Just go to the mall and try a bunch of things. It seems like about every store I can think of is having a sale now.

If you do go to ON, be sure to get a coupon off www.oldnavyweekly.com (http://www.oldnavyweekly.com) . I got 20% off. Google to see where to click on the site to get the best coupon.

srkaplan
10-03-2009, 07:55 PM
I assume that you're looking to spend less than the $50 that you usually spend? If so, Old Navy has a lot of cute sweaters now that are in the $20 - $30 range. With a coupon from the Old Navy Weekly site, it would be even less.

LarsMal
10-03-2009, 08:50 PM
I assume that you're looking to spend less than the $50 that you usually spend? If so, Old Navy has a lot of cute sweaters now that are in the $20 - $30 range. With a coupon from the Old Navy Weekly site, it would be even less.

I got one of those "cardi-coats" from Old Navy today for $30. I think I'll be living in it this fall/winter. They had several cute sweaters for good prices. Normally I wait for sales at ATLoft.

firsttimemama
10-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Did you check Target?

Thanks to breastfeeding I fit into juniors clothes, which can be a tricky thing to try because .. well I don't want to look stupid, but I bought this sweater and I think it will look OK.

I'll wear it with a long sleeve shirt under.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=398502&CategoryID=20857

I should add that I generally don't expect my clothes to last more than one season.

jenmcadams
10-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Old Navy had some cute cardigans on sale for $15 when I was in their last week...they had a big sweater sale going on across the board. Old Navy stuff doesn't tend to fit me that well...tends to be a little too fitted and despite fitting into size 6-8 pants, if I wear Ts or sweaters that are too fitted, I still look pregnant (and yes my youngest is 4 years old...depressing), but the cardigans worked out OK.

let73
10-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Ann Taylor Loft? Looks like the sale is for today only:
http://www.anntaylorloft.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=20239&N=1200006&pCategoryId=3359&categoryId=200&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_200&cid=E0002177&defaultColor=Peridot&defaultSizeType=Regular