PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story/Toy Story 2

infocrazy
10-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Any one go? I have thought about taking DS1 to this but is it really three hours??? I just can't imagine him or me for that matter sitting through the whole thing! He has only seen the first one on a road trip and liked it but, seriously, three hours???

Thoughts?

Karenn
10-04-2009, 12:02 PM
We went. The kids loved it. They didn't think it was too long at all. It was about 3 hours.

scoop22
10-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Any one go? I have thought about taking DS1 to this but is it really three hours??? I just can't imagine him or me for that matter sitting through the whole thing! He has only seen the first one on a road trip and liked it but, seriously, three hours???

Thoughts?

we want to take ds but i don't know if he would sit for 3 hours. he loves Buzz. i'm waiting for responses to see if it is worth it.. let me know

MelissaTC
10-04-2009, 09:02 PM
We went and had a great time. The ten minute intermission was the perfect break.

baileygirl
10-05-2009, 12:52 AM
silly question, but do you need to bring 3d glasses to it?

katerinasmom
10-05-2009, 09:05 AM
My husband took our 5 year old on Saturday. She couldn't sit through both movies and had had enough by intermission to skip the 2nd. However, my sister in law also took my 4 year old niece on Saturday and she was happy to stay for both movies. Toy Story 2 is her favorite of the two however and so she was waiting for the second movie.

I think it depends on your kids on whether they'll be able to sit through two movies. This was only the third movie for my daughter in an actual movie theater. It was probably the 9th movie for my niece.

ETA: The theater provides the 3d glasses. My 5 year old didn't like wearing them however because they kept sliding off her face so she just watched it without the glasses.