PDA

View Full Version : How do I...

MMEand1
10-04-2009, 11:59 PM
I took some video of my kids today and want to share it with family. How do I put it in a format that makes it easy to share? I tried to you tube it, but it took over an hour to "publish" and then said that it was unable to connect due to timing out...

I need some tech savvy mama's to help me out!!!

TIA!!

sadie427
10-05-2009, 02:01 AM
We use a site called "Wee web," as it's a bit easier to download stuff to it, it's more private than you-tube, and easier to access for less tech-savvy relatives like my 99 year old great uncle (who does use the internet, but I think Youtube would be a bit much.) The free version only holds a certain amount of videos though, we upgraded to "premium" because we use it quite a bit.

I know you can put videos on a facebook page too, but I have not done it.

MMEand1
10-05-2009, 02:20 AM
Thanks, I'll have to check it out. I am so frustrated at the fact that I am not able to figure this out. I have been able to post to You Tube, but my videos were only about 25 seconds to 4.5 minutes. I had to break up the 19 minute one because it said that it would only do 10 minutes at a time. Now the segments are about 9+ minutes each and it is taking over an hour to publish...I just don't get it. UGH!