PDA

View Full Version : Tell me to get over it please...grossness involved

Mcgbaby
10-05-2009, 08:01 PM
I just had to get this out and then I will get over it. BG- I am kind of a clean freak.

My dd had a playdate today with a little girl I love. In the course of the time she was here she went to the bathroom I guess b/c later on my DH complained that it smelled like poo around there.

I go into the bathroom to find poo EVERYWHERE - in the toilet, smeared over the seat, on top, on my sink, all over my hand towel, ughhhh.

Well they were also playing on my bed and I found "evidence" on my white bedspread as well. Some suspicious stuff on some stuff animals that I threw out as well.

They were all over the house and I cannot stop thinking about where more "evidence" might be. It is grossing me out. I know most things get cleaned but I can't get over it.

Tell me its not that bad lol

elliput
10-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I know it's gross, but it's just poop. :wink2:

happymomma
10-05-2009, 08:09 PM
I find poop still really gross. But I think it's my hangup. I just found a big pile of poop from when my nephew was here. He took off his underwear with the poop and left in the cottage playhouse. I ended up just throwing out the playhouse b/c the thought of the poop just grossed me out. I know that I could have just taken it apart and washed it but the poop was there overnight and it smelled bad. It was one of the nastiest things I found in the house. Not a good surprise. Sorry to hear about finding poop remnants everywhere. I totally get what you are feeling.

Ceepa
10-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Bleccchhhh!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
10-05-2009, 08:39 PM
:barf:
Ewww gross!

TonFirst
10-05-2009, 08:48 PM
How old was this child? Yeah, poo is poo, and we all deal with it every day, but dude. Not on the hand towels!

Corie
10-05-2009, 08:51 PM
How old was this child?

That's exactly what I was wondering!

Mcgbaby
10-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Sorry, she is four. I guess maybe she still needs help? The door was shut so I think maybe she knew it was bad in there lol...

alirebco
10-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Ewwwwwwwww! I would totally be grossed out.

Laurel
10-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Gross! I am not a clean freak and this would completely freak me out.

My own kid's poop doesn't bug me at all. However, cleaning up other kids' poop makes me ill!

foodiezen
10-05-2009, 10:22 PM
I am a clean freak too! I think I would need to get a new house! Of just clean, clean, and clean ASAP!

MamaKath
10-05-2009, 10:27 PM

My own kid's poop doesn't bug me at all. However, cleaning up other kids' poop makes me ill!
Yeah that! Although the poop painting phase was a nightmare. But another person's kid doing this would flip me out. My nephew did this once. Yuck!!!

elektra
10-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Just had to say that it my DH would do the exact same thing. That is, complain about a poo smell but not investigate too much in case he actually found something and had to clean it up.
I have dogs and they have tracked poo into the house before. I pretty much just do my best in trying to find the messes, clean them up and then put it out of my mind. (That and laying DS on a blanket before actually putting him down on the rug ;) )

maylips
10-06-2009, 09:37 AM
That is gross.

I'm one of those that dog poop doesn't phase me and my own poop is fine. My kids' are a step down from that (meaning I get a little squeamish but still deal with it). Other people's kids? YUCKO.

I would have a hard time not telling the mom (probably in a terrible passive aggressive way like "___ might have come home with yucky panties since I think she didn't wipe well..."). But I'd at least want that mom to feel badly for me! :)

Kitten007
10-06-2009, 04:07 PM
I am a clean freak too! I think I would need to get a new house! Of just clean, clean, and clean ASAP!

:yeahthat: Another clean freak here!

hellokitty
10-06-2009, 09:12 PM
That's gross, but really if you wear shoes inside your house, you're tracking poo all over the place yourself anyway.

AshleyAnn
10-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Ick, Ick, Ick. I think that would be our last playdate for a long time.

Melanie
10-07-2009, 04:48 PM

What she said - yucky yucky!

My Dd is 4 and she still needs help, too. Though I don't think that much of it would get away from her, that is odd.