PDA

View Full Version : any deals on moccasin slipper socks (or stay on slippers)?

b194962
10-07-2009, 01:26 AM
looking for hanna andersson-like moccasin socks/slippers, but hoping to get them a bit cheaper. or just a good toddler slipper that will stay on!

sparkeze
10-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Target has the HA knockoffs.

Vintheland
10-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Target has a striped knit kind but the traction on the bottom isn't that great. Its really more like a slipper. They come in 2 colors (boys and girls).

Target also has a kind with a rubber bottom. The bottom is rubber and the top is a sock. These dont look like mocassins, but still a slipper sock.

Both are Circo brand.

Hope that helps.

slworld
10-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Lands End has the mukluk for about $10 but they come only in infant sizes (DS is using the size 4 currently and they are pretty good)

http://www.landsend.com/pp/BabyMukluk~201859_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::LZV&CM_MERCH=IDX_00008&origin=index

They also have fleece pull on slippers in larger sizes. I bought a pair for DS but have not yet started using them since they are the next size so no info on how well they stay on.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/PullonSlippers~187877_1055.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::ZTU&CM_MERCH=SRCH_00001&origin=search

ETA - the stitching that holds the sock with the sole came off on the baby mukluk after just about a month of use. Contacted LE and they said they will send me a replacement with a pre-paid label so that I can send them back the old one. LE rocks!

dolphilisa
10-07-2009, 03:53 PM
You can always call a Hanna Andersson outlet store and save about $4. They typically cost about $14 (vs. the $18 online) and shipping will run about $6.

slworld
10-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Target has a striped knit kind but the traction on the bottom isn't that great. Its really more like a slipper. They come in 2 colors (boys and girls).

Target also has a kind with a rubber bottom. The bottom is rubber and the top is a sock. These dont look like mocassins, but still a slipper sock.

Both are Circo brand.

Hope that helps.

Are these available in toddler sizes too (or is my Target just out of stock)? I could only find infant sizes of both kinds. Are the toddler sizes at a different location?