PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from Nova Natural Toys & Crafts?

Momit
10-07-2009, 04:56 AM
Just got a catalog from them with some really neat stuff - toys, craft kits, games etc. made from all natural materials.

They're offering free shipping on orders over $75 but before I go crazy shopping I'd like to know if anyone has ordered from them and if their products are any good.

Thanks!

Melaine
10-07-2009, 08:05 AM
I have *heard* good things but can't quite remember where. I want to say maybe over on Diaperswappers. They do have beautiful items!

kayte
10-07-2009, 09:24 AM
I have ordered from there several times as has our school.

The items are very well made. Is there something specific you had a question about?

Momit
10-07-2009, 09:35 AM
I was looking at some of the wood toys and the alphabet cards. Thanks!

alirebco
10-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Yes, great company. Love them!

LBW
10-07-2009, 09:50 AM
I have ordered from them with no problems. Their items are lovely, but pricey!

kayte
10-07-2009, 01:48 PM
I was looking at some of the wood toys and the alphabet cards. Thanks!

Is it the watercolor alpha cards? They are German letters and sounds, though you probably know that I wanted to be sure.

Momit
10-08-2009, 05:56 AM
Is it the watercolor alpha cards? They are German letters and sounds, though you probably know that I wanted to be sure.

Yep - we just moved to Germany 6 weeks ago so I thought it would be good for DS. I suppose I could just find a place to buy them here!

kayte
10-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Yep - we just moved to Germany 6 weeks ago so I thought it would be good for DS. I suppose I could just find a place to buy them here!

Their CS is great. I am sure if you emailed them and explain your situation and asked for the manufacturer (which is German) they will tell you. Perhaps then you can track them down locally. It would be cheaper than paying to ship.

ETA-- I should have looked at your location :) Sorry.

ett
10-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Their CS is great. I am sure if you emailed them and explain your situation and asked for the manufacturer (which is German) they will tell you. Perhaps then you can track them down locally. It would be cheaper than paying to ship.

ETA-- I should have looked at your location :) Sorry.

Are they these?
http://www.honeybeetoys.com.au/catalogue/Educational_Toys/literacy/waldorf_alphabet_cards

Those are from Spiel and Holz, a German company, so you should definitely be able to get them in Germany.

Momit
10-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks! It does seem silly to have them shipped to the US just so my parents can haul them back over to Germany when they come to visit for the holidays.

I don't speak German yet so I prefer online shopping! That's why we want the cards, so DS can learn and teach us! :)