PDA

View Full Version : Winkflash flat rate photo book sale; $19.95 + SH for 100 pages

iaam
10-07-2009, 06:55 PM
http://winkflash.com/

Good through 10/21.

I did this last year and was very pleased with the quality.

firsttimemama
10-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Anyone who has used this site and say.. snapfish, shutterfly, or kodak - can you tell me if the quality is comparable?

sansdieu
10-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Anyone who has used this site and say.. snapfish, shutterfly, or kodak - can you tell me if the quality is comparable?

It's comparable to snapfish and shutterfly (haven't used kodak, sorry). Which is to say it has thin glossy pages (slightly thicker than your average glossy magazine's pages). Print quality is OK, though (I've had them screw up and reprint one of my books once). Their flat-rate deals are usually better than the other two, as well. Their uploading software is good, but the book-making software is pretty annoying.

Now, I wish I could find a site with good deals on pro-style books (with thick, board-book style pages). Does anybody know where I could get a good deal on one of those?

cheme
10-07-2009, 10:58 PM
In the book I got from winkflash, the pictures were a little dark. However, I'm not sure if its something I did or not because I did my own layouts and uploaded the pages as 12x12. I've only done shutterfly as a 8x8 and I used their book making software, but in that book the pictures were definitely brighter than the winkflash one.