PDA

View Full Version : Earth's Best 2nd Veggies

GoBlue
10-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi-

We've loved Earth's Best 1st foods, and I'm ready to order the 2nd veggies (on-line, from Diapers.com, my new favorite website). Just wanted some input about "flavors" you love or hate. I want to get some green veggies to round out our mostly-orange diet (so DD doesn't start to look like a pumpkin from so much orange food).

Thanks in advance!

scmama
10-11-2009, 04:19 PM
We gave Earth's best to DS in the beginning and he loved all of them. He really loved the antioxidant variety mixes (I think they were apple/butternut squash and sweet potato/apricot, etc) the best. Last year at BRU they had a great Black Friday deal where you bought one case and got one free so we stocked up! Last year they also had a "fall" flavored case with apple/pumpkin, and green bean casserole which he really liked (I can't remember the other flavors). In the fall flavors they also had a cinnamon sweet potato which after we feed to DS, we realized that he had a cinnamon intolerance or an allergic reaction too. But all the other flavors he really liked. His favorite green veggies were the spinach and potatoes, peas and brown rice or plain peas, and the green bean casserole. I really liked all the flavor combos they had.

arivecchi
10-11-2009, 09:53 PM
I get the veggie package 2nds foods and corn and butternut squash. Have not tried the anti-oxidant ones b/c we want DS to learn to eat veggies by themselves, but they do sound yummy. We also order the fruit package 2nd foods. All from diapers.com as well. That website :jammin:

lchang25000
10-12-2009, 12:37 AM
DS has tried all the EB 2nd veggies/combos and he seems to like most of it. For the ones he doesn't like to eat by itself (lentils with rice and spinach with potatoes), I just mix in some sweet potatoes and then he'll eat it all up.