PDA

View Full Version : who saw Oprah today

calv
10-07-2009, 09:27 PM
after a very long day I stop and always kiss/hugs the kids 1 xtra time even after they've been asleep for a while. A must do for me. I think someone posted a ? not too long ago about checking in on your kids before going to bed yourself.

And then the Nielsen blog. Oh my! What an amazing couple. http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

jenny
10-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Wow, just read the story of Nienie. Thank you for sharing her story.

BabyMine
10-07-2009, 11:11 PM
I have a short fuse and as a SAHM mom life can get tough/boring and often lonely. I'm sure many can relate.

I can definately relate. I was feeling really guilty when I saw how her and her husband were raising her brothers and sisters. I can't believe the parents didn't have a life insurance policy.

MMEand1
10-08-2009, 01:28 AM
We just had a husband and wife die last Friday here. They were out riding their bike and an "inattentive" driver hit them and both died. Their 7yo daughter was at school.

I always worry about getting deployed as to whether or not I'll see my kids grow up, but it's something you kind of expect to think about when going off to "war". I never really thought about what would happen if my DH and I went to lunch together one day when the kids were in school and something happened to both of us, especially since we have no friends or anyone we are close to here. Scary...