PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Sunshine Kids Radian 65 comprable sized seat - must be girl/pink patter

OCMom
10-08-2009, 01:53 AM
I have a Radian 65, and am looking to get a similar/narrow seat in a girly pattern. I know Sunshine Kids makes a fun pattern (Princess) in the 80, but I was hoping to spend a little less $ on this one. Any suggestions for one around $100?

I'm really hoping to find one that is similar in width/size to the Radian 65 I currently have. Thanks!

o_mom
10-08-2009, 07:50 AM
That is pretty much that only seat that is that narrow. You may be able to save a little bit getting a Radian 65 and then a Princess cover, though. How much does the child weigh that will be using the seat? The only other one out there I can think of is the Combi Coccoro, but it is not as tall and only goes to 40 lbs (not to mention it is not any cheaper).

OCMom
10-08-2009, 11:29 AM
She weighs 26 lbs and is about 34" tall - just turned 3yo. I actually really like the Radian, just didn't want to spend as much. I don't see any Princess covers for sale on the website. Do you know of any other place to get them? Do they even sell that pattern? I'm stuck on pink b/c I need her to sit in the same seat consistently - she keeps trying to sit in her brother's Radian - and if it was girly she would comply. Thanks!

arivecchi
10-08-2009, 11:53 AM
http://carseats.babycatalog.com/infant-to-toddler-convertible-car-seats/radian80-car-seat/radian80.html

They have 20% off everything right now, plus use coupon 15SAVE for an additional 15%.

Kids n Cribs also has Radians on closeout at 20% off. Diapers.com also has them on sale.

o_mom
10-08-2009, 02:23 PM
She weighs 26 lbs and is about 34" tall - just turned 3yo. I actually really like the Radian, just didn't want to spend as much. I don't see any Princess covers for sale on the website. Do you know of any other place to get them? Do they even sell that pattern? I'm stuck on pink b/c I need her to sit in the same seat consistently - she keeps trying to sit in her brother's Radian - and if it was girly she would comply. Thanks!

Huh? I just looked on their website and they don't have it anymore. :( Sorry! I wonder if you called them if they would sell you just the cover.

Here's one for $65 (never used this website, just from Google): http://babies1st.com/p-134128-sunshine-kids-radian-80-car-seat-replacement-cover-free-shipping.aspx

If you could find a 65 for much cheaper than an 80, that is an option. Cheapest I have seen on an 80 was around $210.

OCMom
10-08-2009, 04:30 PM
The replacement cover for the 80 will fit on the 65, so that might help me. My middle son could go into a booster pretty soon, but was just trying to push it off as long as possible. Thanks for the help!

If you can think of any other top rated seat on the small(er) side that comes in pink or a girly pattern, let me know.

:cheerleader1: