PDA

View Full Version : Graco Nautilus, need to buy now

Edensmum
10-10-2009, 01:15 PM
If I go to Walmart and get this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10856433&sourceid=1500000000000003260330&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=10856433
for dd is the fabric padding much less nice than some of the other ones?

Anyone know of a good sale on these? She has just reached the point on the Scenera where she is too tall for the shoulder straps. She is five and weighs 31 or 2 lbs so she's tiny and tall. I want her in a harness for some time to come.
Thanks

SnuggleBuggles
10-10-2009, 01:23 PM
I decided we really needed our Nautilus the day we were going on a road trip (leaving at 9am) so I bought my one and only thing ever at Walmart. Honestly, I wish I had shopped around a little more.

Beth

Edensmum
10-10-2009, 01:37 PM
I decided we really needed our Nautilus the day we were going on a road trip (leaving at 9am) so I bought my one and only thing ever at Walmart. Honestly, I wish I had shopped around a little more.

Beth

Yeah I am concerned that I will feel that way. Ihaven't touched them but I see them occasionally and they look like not such nice fabric. Target seems to have a better price on the nicer ones, maybe tomorrow will be target day, unless someone has a better suggestion.

veronica
10-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Yeah I am concerned that I will feel that way. Ihaven't touched them but I see them occasionally and they look like not such nice fabric. Target seems to have a better price on the nicer ones, maybe tomorrow will be target day, unless someone has a better suggestion.
I actually saw a girly printed one on clearance at Target this week so you might luck out there. The price was about $110 , IIRC.

hth

bubbaray
10-10-2009, 02:28 PM
I have 2 covers for our GN -- one mesh and one plush. Definitely get a plush cover. Waaaaay nicer. IIRC, Target has the plush covers. Maybe check around.

MeISOE
10-20-2009, 03:51 PM
There's a difference in fabric choices? I'm starting my price hunt for a deal now, in case I find a good price, but I didn't know there were different fabrics / comfort levels for the same product. How can you tell what it is when shopping online?

GraceH
10-21-2009, 01:00 AM
There's a difference in fabric choices? I'm starting my price hunt for a deal now, in case I find a good price, but I didn't know there were different fabrics / comfort levels for the same product. How can you tell what it is when shopping online?

Most are the fuzzy fabric, with the exception of 'Matrix' and 'Bravo' (Walmart, Meijer, Amazon...) which have a slight mesh appearance (and 'Monti' which looks potentially quilted, but I have yet to see it IRL)