PDA

View Full Version : Clouds and Stars Quick Zip sheets - poly mink

Ladybug47
10-11-2009, 03:30 PM
I just ordered an extra sheet for my Quick Zip crib sheet set, and they now sell sheets in a "poly mink" fabric on the Clouds and Stars site! They come in pink or blue. I ordered a blue one and am very pleased with it. It's super-soft and velvety, and I'm glad to have it now that the nights have gotten colder. The cream-colored regular ones I have are great for the summer months when it was hot at night, but now that it's colder my little guy would sometimes wake up when his bald little head would touch the cold sheet when we laid him in the crib. He doesn't startle as much now with the softer, warmer fabric. :thumbsup:

ExcitedMamma
10-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Thanks for sharing about this material! Do you have any advice about how many sheets to buy? I bought 2 of the regular zip sets but with all the diaper blow outs I've heard about is one spare enough? Thanks!

Ladybug47
10-12-2009, 04:44 PM
I originally got one set (base and sheet) and then one extra sheet, and that seems to be great. I do laundry often enough that I never find myself without a clean one to have on the bed. Getting the poly mink one as a second extra sheet was not a necessity, but I like having that fabric as an option for warmer months. The original base and sheet set I got were cream-colored and the poly mink one is blue. I don't mind zipping the blue sheet top onto the cream base.