PDA

View Full Version : Boulevard CS

theriviera
10-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi!

What is the difference between the Boulevard and Boulevard CS?

Also, I really like the evening sand color which happens to be a closeout fabric. My DD is 5 1/2 months and not out of the infant seat yet (she is long and lean, 27 inches and only 13 lbs!) but I want to get the seat since it's on sale. However, I want one that was manufactured recently so I'm not cutting a year of life off of it. I called diapers.com and their evening sand was mfg. in 1/2009. Bummer.

Joolsplus2
10-13-2009, 01:55 PM
www.britaxusa.com probably shows some little info. bit about how their Click N Safe feature works...it's supposed to click when the harness is tight enough, but for most people it clicks when it's too loose or WAY too tight, so you'd just have to tighten it like normal and ignore the clicking. Only reason to go with it is if you like the fabrics. And she'll be too tall for it about the time it expires, so unless you wanted to hand it down to another kiddo, you can go for the cheaper older model :)

lchang25000
10-14-2009, 12:01 AM
The convertible carseat (evening sand BLVD) I received from diapers.com a few days ago was manufactured on 8/28/09.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin...d.php?t=337338