PDA

View Full Version : Know anything about BestDressPrice or DressTimes?

nyailrac
10-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Both Best Dress Price and Dress Times have really great prices on the dress I want (Alfredo Angelo, 1516). Can anyone tell me about experiences they've had with them? Thanks!

howardjoee
02-04-2010, 02:37 AM
I have ordered a wedding dress from bestdressprice,it's really great for me in a such low price,I like it very much,and I get a free shipping.The fabric is in high quality.:yay:

nyailrac
04-08-2010, 07:44 PM
If anyone is interested, I ended up buying my dress (see above) from dresstimes.com. It arrived in a little less than two months and looks great. My biggest fear was that the quality of the dress would be way less than the designer dress I tried on at a local bridal salon. I was SO pleased when the dress came because the quality was not at all lacking. I ended up paying only $213 for a dress that would have cost me $850 plus tax, plus alterations that I would have had to wait 6 months or more for.
My only draw back was that I opted to pay an extra $3 to get the "matching veil". Well, the veil did NOT match and was not at all what I expected, but since I'm only out $3 and saved over $600 total, I can't really complain.
I can't speak of their customer service because I didn't deal with their customer service center at all, but I had a great overall experience and would highly recommend dresstimes.com to other brides.:yay: