PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a Bonavita toddler rail?

spj123
10-14-2009, 09:49 AM
We got DS's nursery furniture from the Bonavita Chadwick collection. Which is now discontinued. We also ordered the rails at the same time, but between picking up the furniture and the rails from the store the store went out of business and now we can't get the rails we already paid for, and Bonavita itself is out of stock of the toddler rail for this crib. They say the other crib toddler rails will NOT fit on the Chadwick and we should not try to put another one of the brand's toddler rails on it (i.e. the Peyton crib rail in same color) but looking at the photos and given that crib mattress sizes are standard, I just have to think it's possible that we could make one of these work. As it stands now, using a toddler rail from a store is not working out, they just don't fit on right and I'm not sure it's safe. He's not ready for it to be just a daybed with no rail.

So if you have a Bonavita guard rail is anyone willing to find out the measurements of it and of the screw locations so I can see if it might match up to the crib we have?

Or any other ideas for how I can find one or make this work?

Thanks so much!