PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo! Got picked to host a House Party!

kayte
10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
I am excited! I got picked to have a SHUTTERFLY PHOTOBOOK party!!!!

:yay:

:yay:

AnnieW625
10-14-2009, 04:54 PM
How did you do that? I get emails from them all the time and I have never seen an email for this one. So what is involved?

KrisM
10-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Congrats! I'm hosting Canon next weekend myself. It's pretty fun!

kayte
10-14-2009, 04:58 PM
How did you do that? I get emails from them all the time and I have never seen an email for this one. So what is involved?

I got the email from Shutterfly a few weeks ago---it linked to a questionnaire about how familiar you are with making photobooks and if you would help others... I make them all the time and have actually had friends over to make them together.

Anyway I get 2 free books and holiday cards and get gift bags for my guests that include a free 8X8 photo book and set of holiday card for them too!

I called a friend to tell her--I have helped her make two previously and she called 3 minutes later asking to invite her sister too!!!

kayte
10-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Congrats! I'm hosting Canon next weekend myself. It's pretty fun!

Ohhh.. that sounds cool! What do you do with that one????

WatchingThemGrow
10-14-2009, 05:02 PM
I need help getting organized to do photobooks. Wish i could come!

AnnieW625
10-14-2009, 05:12 PM
I've only made one so I guess that not enough. If I am not motivated to make my own Christmas cards this year we'll most likely do Shutterfly. I love their products.

Ceepa
10-14-2009, 06:06 PM

I haven't hosted a party but here's something to check out:
http://www.houseparty.com/splash/shutterfly

Pennylane
10-14-2009, 06:20 PM
I got chosen too but it's on the same day as my dd's birthday party! I am bummed, I really wanted to do this one.

Ann

kayte
10-14-2009, 06:23 PM
I got chosen too but it's on the same day as my dd's birthday party! I am bummed, I really wanted to do this one.

Ann

You can change the date. Several people on the discussion board have changed their dates.

Pennylane
10-14-2009, 07:09 PM
You can change the date. Several people on the discussion board have changed their dates.

Thanks for letting me know! I thought there was only one day you could do it.

Ann

inmypjs
10-14-2009, 09:07 PM
I was selected too and am also super excited! I am not having mine on the designated date either. I need to go to the site and check everything out some more.